Welcome to the Winds of Change Studio Online
- Make sure you get on the email list and stay up to date with all of your Yoga, Pilates and NIA needs! Check the schedule and check out the latest class times
- New Pilates Class
- Winds of Change welsomes Aly Jaffe! Join us Tuesdays and Thursdays for her stellar Pilates class.click here for more info
- New Vinyasa Class Tues. & Thurs. Evenings!
- Taught by Elizabeth Silas, a certified Ashtanga, Jivamukti, and Pilates teacher, these classes use continuous ujjayi breath to link together a vigorous, yet carefully sequenced, set of postures. She incorporates core awakening into every class, as well as standing, balancing, inverting, forward bending, back bending, side bending, and twisting. She weaves in philosophy from yoga, the Buddha, and Vedanta, and often incorporates chanting, pranayama, and meditation techniques. New and eclectic music, along with readings from texts, is used to expand our awareness of what the practice of yoga can be.click here for more info
- Restorative Yoga Wed. & Sundays!
- We are so pleased to announce the addition of Restorative Yoga to our schedule. click here for more info
- Get your Fusion On with Joni!!!
- Her fusion class is a great workout and a ton of fun and a great workout!...come get your fusion on with Joni!!! click here for more info
- Nia White Belt Intensive
- Do you want to find out more about becoming a certified Nia instructor? click here